Earth Readings for Architects, Builders and Building Inspectors
ARCHITECTS AND BUILDERS:
Earth Intuitive Consulting works with architects and builders on new building projects. For example:
- Find (pre/current) existing land issues before a new structure is built.
- Assist in determining the flow of space and ease of a building’s development.
- Before changing an existing building, create the ease of change by communicating first with the land/building space to accept the structural change to come. Example: Pat Trotter was contacted by a woman who was experiencing frustration with the changes she was trying to implement to her land. She had bought brand new farm equipment and was going to turn the ‘yard’ into a farm. The equipment would not start. A repair man came and it started up for him. She and her husband went out the next day and it would not start. This repeated itself so she contacted Pat Trotter. After Pat visited her space, she learned that all she needed to do was ask permission to create a farm. She was skeptical that that alone would fix the issue. It did. The farm equipment then started for her.
Earth Intuitive Consulting assists by answering questions about land spaces and buildings after being provided with photos or architectural plans. For example:
- Any issues that the inspector cannot physically see present, around or within a building or land; in other words, a hidden issue. (example: roofs, between walls, chimneys, etc).
- Find issues with the electrical or plumbing systems that need to be highlighted or looked at by an inspector or architect.
- Any issues with the water table of a land space or drainage issues.
- Structural issues with existing or potential plans to be implemented.
Client testimonial: “Ever notice that a house in the neighborhood seems to have rotating owners every other year and you wonder why? Or, ever ask—will this piece of land be the greatest location for our family cottage for generations to come? Ask Pat Trotter. After years and years of performing property assessment from the physical and environmental aspect getting an intuitive sense of what is happening with a facility. Pat adds a much deeper dimension as she can read the vibe of a property without being there. She can reveal the past, current and future history of a property. Give her the address and building orientation and she can see well beyond the obvious. She may put me out of business....”
~ Greg T., FL
Contact Pat Trotter to discuss assistance with your building project.